Re: Publish Guidelines:
We republish content from other sites, as well as social media that fits our editorial outlook, and have a standard method of exchange for this – which is based on access to our newsletter as an advertising platform.
- Authors of our republished articles receive a credit to the same value as the cash equivalent of our advertising opportunities; please note – at present, we are not an entity with capital liquidity – as such, the advertising credits can only be redeemed as an advertising opportunity
- The credits may be redeemed from six months after the author(s) first article with us is published, and the credit must be redeemed as half or the full value of the advertising opportunity.
- Our current advertising slots are valued at £600 per newsletter or website banner
- The credits for republished articles are as follows £120) for feature articles of or edit to 1, 200 words | £60 for articles of 600 words
- An author would have to submit 10 articles of 600 words (£300) in total or 5 articles of 1200 words (£600) to use their advertising slot; if redeemed in part (£300) – the difference would need to be paid in cash, or an agreed barter. Our preference is for adverts to be redeemed at full value. (£600).
- Submitted adverts are subject to the same restrictions as any other banner adverts we accept, and we request that advertisers have an aesthetic consideration for our audience and our platform.
- We request a non-exclusive perpetual license for publication in the digital commons (online) of articles we republish – and acknowledge the moral right of the author to exploit their writing however they see fit now and in the future.
These terms apply to writers with established credentials in the field; for new and recent entrants to writing, journalistic or otherwise we are undertaking an editorial programme for which more information will be forthcoming soon.