- We republish content on a non-exclusive, perpetual license [this means you agree that we may republish your content without an exclusive right to such publication, and we may retain the right to have the content published in perpetuity or for as long as we are a going concern.
2. For any publication or individual we republish or aggregate content from may take advantage of our advertising opportunities at a discounted rate of no less than 20% of the cash value of the relevant advertising opportunity (newsletters, banner adverts, voice adverts) – and we will provide a credit note to this effect.
3. The author and/or brand that created the content will be credited on all published articles either via their profile on our website or by a by-line at the base or top of the article with a link to any appropriate website as required.
4. We reserve the right to make contextual editorial changes to the content – but without changing the original perspective (ideological or social) of the author.
5. Where we republish content authors and/or other producers may provide us with relevant links to their own income-raising platforms (e.g., PayPal, Patreon) which will be included at the base of the article.
6. Republished or aggregated content partners are included in our preferred partners for commissioned content and other content creation and distribution opportunities.
7. Republication or aggregation of content does not imply an endorsement of views expressed by the author or platform of original publication.
For inquiries: contact: Dele on +447763843669 (WhatsApp preferred)